Synthesis Design + Architecture is seeking talented, motivated, and personable designers to join our Los Angeles team. We are looking to add team players of all experience levels including summer interns, junior designers and licensed architects.
We are an enthusiastic and emerging design office with a growing portfolio of award-winning projects that explore the application of material and structural performance through the application of emergent design technologies and digital craft.
- B. Arch or M. Arch degree
- Excellent design sensibility, communication skills and personal initiative are desired.
- Expertise in Rhino 3D, Autocad, and Illustrator are required.
- Proficiency in Grasshopper, Kangaroo, Ladybug, Hoopsnake, Rhinoscript, VB or Python is a bonus.
- Experience with construction drawings and technical competency are a must.
- Experience with complex geometries and digital fabrication protocols is highly valued.
- A perfect fit - We are looking to build a team - not fill holes. We want to know why your architectural and design interests and aspirations align with ours and how.
- Must be a US Citizen or hold US working visa.
- Must be a Los Angeles resident.
Please send a CV, portfolio, a cover letter, and a minimum of three professional or academic references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Due to the overwhelming number of applications for this post, we are unable to respond to all applicants.